A coaching focus that helps people identify and achieve their personal goals. Personal coaches help clients effectively focus on setting and reaching personal goals using a variety of tools and techniques. Personal coaching addresses issues of work-life balance, relationships, career choices, retirement, etc.
Some Development Goals of Personal Coaching:
- Life – Work Balance
- Career changes
- Acting more decisively or assertively
- Effective Time Management
- Increase Confidence
- Develop a broader perspective
- Think more Strategically
- Improve Communication skills
- Focus Steps
- Evaluate client strengths
- Identify developmental goals
- Design a plan to reach goals
- Identify challenges to that plan
- Seek appropriate support tools to meet those challenges
Our personal coaching clients tend to be individuals focusing on their careers, relationships, or personal lives. Our clients also address life transitions, divorce, loss of job, retirement, death of loved one, empty nest, and moving from college to the workplace.
Personal Coaching sessions are 45-50 minutes once or twice per month. Actually, each situation is unique. It begins as the goals and targets are assessed. The sessions are very focused and results-oriented discussions in a warm, positive style.
If you are interested in finding out more about how coaching might benefit you and to discuss in more detail the process, prices, and availability, please contact Surya M. Ganduri, Ph. D., PMP. at 630.445.1321.