- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Personal Coaching
Is a highly effective means of increasing job performance, achieving goals, and enhancing growth. Executive Coaching is used both in business and personal life. Vision and positive goals drive the coaching relationship. Collaborative accountability and measurable results energize those who work with a coach… Read More
Our Multi-Level Leadership Coaching programs provide an array of development tools and services that are customized to the organization or individual. Each is designed to improve job performance, increase individual productivity and foster personal growth… Read More
A coaching focus that helps people identify and achieve their personal goals. Personal coaches help clients effectively focus on setting and reaching personal goals using a variety of tools and techniques. Personal coaching addresses issues of work-life balance, relationships, career choices, retirement, etc… Read More
Take a Quantum Leap to a Better Life
- Unique Value Proposition
- Core Competencies
- Self Awareness & Leadership
Unique Value Proposition
Executive Coaching Chicago provides executive level coaching to transform business owners and CxOs into “Peak Performers” by becoming better strategists; planners; communicators; helping them maximize employee performance resulting in better company execution to increase sales and profits. We do this while teaching business owners and CxO’s how to achieve a proper work/life balance; and by providing experiential leadership development through:
- In-House Forum Groups
- Individual Coaching
- Executive Advisory Forum Groups
Our motto in all that we do is to ensure our clients execute what they learn because, “Learning is not Learning until you are Living it.”
Services provided by Executive Coaching Chicago will draw upon one Dr. Ganduri’s unique, rich mix of core competencies and broad base of professional experience such as:
Industry Practice Alignment
Self Awareness and Leadership
Our clients choose to work with us because we are a trusted resource for helping them create high-performance workplaces through inspirational leadership that inspires results.
What this means for those we serve is that we create an integrity-based environment where, in talking confidentially about their greatest business issues, leaders get clear about how to realize previously unimagined futures.
The benefit is the confidence and clarity to break through roadblocks and take advantage of opportunities that serve employees, the organization, customers and shareholders.
An important aspect of our value is the core principles of Changing Leadership:
- As catalysts, we question self-imposed limits and break through what stops you from realizing your highest aspirations.
- Even though we challenge barriers, we always do so in a spirit of mutual respect, trust and safety.
- We partner with our clients in a process of listening, inquiry and feedback designed so you discover your own answers.
- We lead by example, convinced (as was Gandhi) that we must strive to be the change we wish to see in the world.
Our work with people in organizations is guided by these beliefs:
- Profit is an outcome, not a goal unto itself. Profit results from doing a number of things right, starting with treating people right.
- “How we really are around here” starts with leadership. Soul-inspiring leaders’ character and values show courage of conviction. By modeling authenticity, they encourage others to.
- Soul-inspiring leaders bring out the best in people. They ignite passion by inviting team members’ contributions. This unbridled energy makes them employers of choice.
- Improving how people work is a critical performance lever. Engaging environments install systems and processes that humanize, not de-humanize – making it easy to get the job done.
- It is time to question our very notions of work itself. Employees yearn for meaningful work and they will go where they find it. No more are there ten people behind each who leaves.